O Blog da Isaurinha

«Arriscar-se é perder o pé por algum tempo. Não se arriscar é perder a vida» S. Kierkegaard

domingo, novembro 30, 2008

Waiting...


Now I'm waiting for so many things to happen that I keep frozen most of time.
That makes me mad! However I'm not feeling strong enough to get angry...not anymore.

I know that I must keep going and indeed I am. Surprising even the people that always trusted me, much more who didn't.

It's deeply hard. The pain doesn't go away, not even gets lower...it's rising every single day.
I should believe in what one of my best friends says: "God has such a big and wonderful surprise for you that you won't even remember all this!". I smile and answer that I really hope so, otherwise I don't see what is the value of my way, why I'm here. I'm blind in what concerns to that.

So, that's the way....keep waiting for what future brings.

0 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial